Friday, October 23, 2009

My husband


I just had to tell everyone a story about my wonderful husband, Nate. So, we decided to go out to eat to Chevy's because we've never been there. We were sitting next to these two sisters and when they left, I pointed out to Nate that they left half of their dessert. Being the man that he is, he asks me to grab their dessert so he can finish it. Me, being the lady that I am, declined his request. Not only did he walk around our table and grab their left over dessert but he announced it to everyone around that he was going to finish it... and he did. I swear I have 3 kids sometimes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear they starve the children in Wyoming. Must be true because Mike has dug a pancake out of the garbage at a family reunion before. These poor boys they must be traumatized by their past. Thanks for sharing, this is great.

Ang said...

That is hilarious. I totally laughed out loud. thanks for making my night. I hope you weren't TOO embarrassed.

Jenna Anderson said...

That is pretty gross, Jenny. But I can totally picture Nate doing that. lol

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

FREE DESSERT......awesome. i still can't believe that though. i hope it was worth it and he doesn't get sick :)!!!! we sure miss you guys. try not to have too much fun without us!!

Stephanie said...

Only Nate . . .

barbaraence said...

Hahaha. That is disgusting.

Jessica said...

Tell Mr. Nathan to be careful...Chad has an uncle who does this regularly, whenever they go out to eat. One day he noticed a family hardly ate any of their pizza at a restarant so he and his kids wentover to the table and finished the pizza. A few minutes later the family came back in and said, "hey where's our pizza!!" The management had to get involved and Chad's uncle ended up having to confess that they ate their pizza.

Yvonne said...

Yeah that sounds like something Nate would do lol!